How do I customize the branding of my review requests?
- Head over to the Settings page of your TrueReview account, and scroll down to the "Contact Type" section.
- Here you can customize the look and feel of the review ore survey requests your customers see when they click the SMS or Email link.
- You can change the icons used to segment customers by clicking on them. A preview will be shown on the right side.
- The business name and logo come from the Account Settings. Read this article on changing your business name.
- To change the title or subtitle, simply click in the text input and add your own title or subtitle. You can also leave it bank.
- To change the background color of your review request, click on one of the 3 options, or if you want to select a custom color, click the plus icon to open a color picker.
- Use the color picker to find your color, or add the color hex code inside the input field and click "ADD"
- You can also change the Titles of your Review and Feedback page by clicking on the tabs above your preview.
- Finally, once you've finished customizing the review requests, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom to save your selections.