If you think a review goes against TrueReview’s Content policies, you can report the review. TrueReview can remove reviews that violate TrueReview’s policies.
What reviews can be removed?
- Only report reviews that go against TrueReview’s policies.
- Don’t report a review simply because you disagree with it, or don’t like it.
- Personal and private information shared in reviews will be redacted after an audit
- Online harassment
- Provocative content
- Unsubstantiated allegations of unethical behavior or criminal wrongdoing.
- Reviews from customers that have never used your services
- Reviews left on your Business Review Profile by mistake
- Spam or bot comments left as reviews
To request an audit of a review, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- Your account email (the email you use to log into your TrueReview account)
- Your Business Review Profile URL
- The review in question
- Reason why you are requesting an audit